Saturday 12 May 2012

MUSIC - Movie Soundtrack Recommendations

Samskeyti - Sigur Rós (Mysterious Skin)

In context, this song is heartbreaking. Every time I listen to this, I remember exactly how I felt during the last scene of the movie. I don't listen to this much because I want to retain that feeling, I don't want it to diminish.

Johanna - Jamie Campbell Bower (Sweeney Todd)

Easily my favourite song from my favourite Tim Burton movie.

Born Slippy - Underworld (Trainspotting)

The tone this song sets in the final scene of Trainspotting is one of the main reasons why I really liked the movie so much. The film itself was great, but the ending was what stuck out to me at most. ("So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers - all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change.")

Man Or Muppet (The Muppets)

I had no idea that Jim Parsons was in The Muppets so this gave me a huge surprise. Needless to say, I was grinning the whole way through this song.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment