Tuesday 3 April 2012

MOVIE - Laurence Anyways (2012) Film Trailer



It seems kind of pointless to have a blog post about a trailer for a film but nevertheless, I'm so excited for this! I absolutely loved 'J'ai tué ma mère' by Xavier Dolan, so I have high hopes for Laurence Always.

Slightly related, a few months ago I watched the television drama 'Worried About The Boy' with Douglas Booth. To be honest, that was one of the only films I've watched that centred around transvestism. Of course that is different to Laurence Anyways, of which is about a man and his transgender transitioning process, but nevertheless, both the movies are really not types of things I usually watch. It's a good thing read/watch/listen to forms of entertainment you don't normally engage with, as so much can be overlooked and you can really miss out.

I'm really looking forward to this movie coming out. From the trailer, the soundtrack sounds amazing, the characters are intriguing and I'm genuinely curious to what is going to happen. May 2012 is too far away for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment